Win dll used with a Linux executable

Bill Medland medbi01 at accpac.com
Thu May 17 14:48:01 CDT 2001

Apologies to all.

Being newish to newsgroups I am still trying to get the hang of style and
etiquette.  What is "the appropriate quoting style"?  (I was basically
trying to satisfy "that infamous Microsoft Client" that keeps complaining
if I don't remove at least part of the original message).  (which it has
just done again)

Andreas Mohr <zstkyu9001 at sneakemail.com> wrote in article
<9e0t64$jlo$2 at news.BelWue.DE>...