WordPerfect Suite 2000 and the Corel Wine version

Herman Oosthuysen aerosoft at AerospaceSoftware.com
Fri May 18 08:16:52 CDT 2001

Well, you could buy another copy of WP2000 for Linux - it works...

The Corel Wine used with WP2000 contains a font server that is not
free.  Therefore, the only way to get the complete Corel Wine, is to buy
it.  They need the money and it is a good product.

Cheers,

Herman