printing font scale issues

Dan Engel dengel at sourceharvest.com
Mon May 21 05:51:01 CDT 2001

I'm using Wine-20010510 to run Quickbooks.  Printing seems to work okay, as
long as I use the "default" forms.

When I try to modify the defaults, by changing the fonts on parts of forms,
the printed result is that the font is tiny.  For example, 18-pt Helvetica
looks printed out like 4-point Helvetica (or maybe even smaller!)

Is there something in the configuration that I missed, perhaps, about
printer fonts?  I have pointers to the afm directories (and have tried
several different--both those that came with my system, Mandrake 7.2, and
those I downloaded from Adobe.)

Thanks,
-Dan Engel
-remove-dengel at -remove-sourceharvest.com