converting windows fonts

Alexander A. Vasiljev alexvas at sky.inp.nsk.su
Wed May 23 03:03:43 CDT 2001

	Thanks a lot!
	I got a grasp of wine code a bit and undestood -debugmsg +font
output. The appropriate font loaded, but I set wrong charset, converting
from .fon to .pcf. In nedit, for example, iso8859-5 & microsoft-cp1251
look identically, in wine there is a difference between them.
	Now I want to tinker with my keyboard settings a bit and then be
back to pick up some easy task in documenting wine, perhaps. From my
average programmer's point of view your code looks just marvellous.
Congratulations! ;)
	WBR
	Alexander Vasiljev