SoundBlaster Live

Pete kookey42 at goconnect.net
Thu Nov 1 19:19:31 CST 2001

I am using Red Hat 7.1. Not sure what OSS version, and Wine version:
codeweavers-wine-20010626-4

I am trying to run Quicken version 8.0, which just freezes at the welcoming
splash screen (which is accompanied by music under Windows).

I have now upgraded to Quicken 2002 which appears to work but without the
sound effects.