Wine and the serial port

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Sun Nov 4 14:46:57 CST 2001

Gerson Kurz <gerson.kurz at t-online.de> wrote:
:...
: Of course, the main theme is porting the thing natively to linux (and I'm
: working on that). But just for fun I tried to get it to work with WINE, and
:...

You know about winelib? After cleaning up your code (winemaker), .configure
and make you have ( if things work smooth) a perfect Linux application, with
no hassles of a code split. If you want to sell your application commercial,
of course a code audit is needed to check if wine's implementation of the
Win Api is enough for the requirements of your code.

Bye

Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de