Embellish ?

Daeron daeronREMOVE at THISfandom.net
Mon Nov 5 05:23:33 CST 2001

Daeron wrote:
> Has anyone gotten Embellish (by Dadaware http://www.dadaware.com ) to run
> under wine?

 Otherwise can someone verify what the below message means when I try to
run the Embellish program.

 fixme:ntdll:RtlNtStatusToDosError no mapping for 0001869f

 My guess is that it either is saying there is no NTDLL or that the inbuilt
NTDLL which Wine has no service for this 0001869f. Is there anything else I
can try? BTW, the embwin.exe (Embellish for Windows, originally written as
an OS/2 program), is *not* a NT program, it was for Windows95/98 and works
fine there so it looks a bit strange that it calls for a NTDLL in the first
place.