Almost have it working...

rzbx root at rzbx.org
Mon Nov 5 11:50:23 CST 2001

I almost have wine working well with games, but I have some problems.
It seems the wine config is all mixed up with the window management
settings, I can never get it set right, and when I start games they
are small windows, really small windows.  Also the keyboard doesn't
work, it works a little in one game "Total Annihilation" but only the
shift key, space key and maybe others, I couldn't tell, but Esc, F1,
F2 do not work I know of that.  Also, starting Counter-Strike, it
works, but I cannot see anything, the window is there, but it doesn't
show anything except for a small rectangle of part of the screen, and
they keyboard again does not work with it.  Grand Theft Auto starts,
but again like Total Annihilation is in a small window and the
keyboard doesn't work.  I'm always forced to kill wine, there is no
way I can exit TA when in the game and GTA without killing wine.  Can
someone help me out, I would very much appreciate it.  Thank you.

rzbx