trying to create a WinNT rescue disk

Jim Morash jmorash at mit.edu
Thu Nov 8 18:28:45 CST 2001

I have probably a rather unusual problem. I have a computer with WinNT
already installed on it, plus RedHat7.2, and would like to try and
create a repair disk for the WinNT install (I'm no longer able to boot
NT, though I have no problem starting the NT bootloader - after I
choose Windows NT 4.0 and it starts to boot, I get a BSOD with
reference to being unable to access the bootloader (which was just
running...!?). So, I thought I might try and run rdisk.exe and create
a repair disk, using Wine. The only problem is, I can't get rdisk.exe
to access the floppy drive. Any suggestions?