Drive use in wine

Brett I. Holcomb bholcomb at r777cableone.net
Sat Nov 10 01:10:56 CST 2001

I'm running Caldera Workstation 3.1 and to be honest I'm not sure whose
problem it is.  I would think Wine would show all devices, just as Windows
does and if you click on one that's not loaded (like no floppy in the
drive) you'd get an error.  I'm just starting out with Wine and I haven't
done much with automount.

--
Brett I. Holcomb
bholcomb at R777cableone.net