Network

daniel huhardeaux daniel.huhardeaux at motopol.pl
Tue Nov 13 09:50:15 CST 2001

Hi all,

since few days I try to install a RunTime under WINE which is used to
connect to a Linux Server. Having allways error 6 not socket (GLE 6)
with -debugmsg +winsock options, I install telnet from Windows to try to
connect to this server. I got same error. I install another windows
client, PUTTY, same result: unable to connect. Does anyone know more
about how to test network connexion under WINE or how to set it up.
Seams that problem is in WSOCK32_bind.

My configuration: WINE20011004 without Windows. Network under linux is
working well.

Thanks for help

daniel.huhardeaux at motopol.pl
phone  +48 32 768 3333/121