mouse problem with 'standard' Windows program

Dr. David P.S. Fong vkelim at my-deja.com
Fri Nov 16 04:16:59 CST 2001

Thank you for your reply...

Unfortunately, the problem didn't go away when I tried wine20011108
(which I compiled myself) or wine20011106 or wine20011113 (pre-made
RPMs).

The problem did go away when I tried wine20010305 (Codeweavers RPM,
but the Codeweavers 20010626 did not work).

In fact, I managed to find more dramatic evidence of failure to detect
left mouse button (LMB) release when I used a 'draw/sketch' window,
which showed my mouse point drawing all over the window even though
the LMB was already released.

I am using a Pentium II, LX motherboard, ATI Rage Fury Pro and
standard PS/2 mouse and keyboard (Logitech).

If there is any way I could help debug this problem...

Cheerio, David.