Excessive redraw in Lotus Notes on Wine 20011108 version

Toby Haynes thaynes at ca.ibm.com
Fri Nov 16 09:29:06 CST 2001

On 15 Nov 2001, thaynes at ca.ibm.com wrote:
> I compiled up Wine 20011108 from the source on my Mandrake 7.2 box without
> problems.
[snip]

Apologies for the repost. I couldn't see my message on the newsgroup and
assumed I'd messed up in posting (having just upgraded to Emacs 21.1). Actually
it transpires that I'd fallen foul of my own spam filters which throw away
postings with a four or more digit number at the end of the line...

Ooops.

Cheers,
Toby Haynes

--

Toby Haynes
The views and opinions expressed in this message are my own, and do