Lotus Notes R5, bad class name error

Richard Knight rick at rlknight.com
Fri Nov 16 10:03:32 CST 2001

Tim Lavoie wrote:

>In article <3bf2c07b.938515 at news.nerim.net>, gerard patel wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 14 Nov 2001 05:28:05 -0800, "Richard W. Knight"
>><rick at rlknight.com> wrote:
>>
>>>I'm not sure I understand your message, but here is 200 lines of -debug
>>>+win,+relay,+class
>>>
>><snip>
>>
>>No, what I want is the last 200 lines immediately before the
>>line with 'bad class name error'.
>>
>>Gerard
>>

>OK, here's mine. (uuencoded to pacify newsreader wrapping)

I found a work around to this problem. I removed wine (re-named the
directory) and installed  the 20010824 version of wine. Notes installed
fine. I then removed 20010824 and put 20011004 transgaming back on.
Notes setup now completes ok and Notes runs fine, however replication
still does not work on one of my PCs.

Rick Knight
(rick at rlknight.com )