Sudden Strike Demo

Andreas Mohr Usenet 10/01 a31dgo001 at sneakemail.com
Fri Nov 16 20:15:00 CST 2001

Khayman <khayman.nopigbottom. at bigfoot.com> wrote:
> Hi all,

> I have been struggling with Codeweaver's wine for some time now and I have
> run into a strange problem with the demo of Sudden Strike - when I start the
> demo, I get a choice between different resolutions and buttons for "start",
> "readme" and "quit".
> The strange thing is that if I click on the "start", wine gives me the
> "readme"! The "quit" and the "readme" buttons work as they should, but not
> the "start", so it's not like rolling the buttons around or anything...

> Any ideas??
First, try messing with focus.
Maybe it's simply a focus issue (which would be a bug anyway).
Press Tab multiple times until you're sure that this button is selected.

This actually sounds interesting, but I didn't feel like downloading
yet another 65 MB today (yeah, I do have DSL, but it's not exactly
speedy today).

You might want to debug it using
--debugmsg +relay,+event,+msg,+win,+dialog
or so.

--
Andreas Mohr, Renningen, Germany
In case you need to contact me after expiry of temporary email address: