mouse problem with 'standard' Windows program

Dr. David P.S. Fong vkelim at my-deja.com
Sat Nov 17 19:14:12 CST 2001

Thank you Gerard Patel for your attention to this problem and to your
patch. (It is very nice of you to download and test a program which
you have no direct interest in). I applied your patch 'manually' to
the wine 20011108 source.  It works with WenLin2 demo now! This is
great, as I understand more recent versions also work better with
graphic tablets and I might even buy WenLin!
And what is so 'strange' about WenLin2 demo?

Regarding the extra 'blank lines/returns', I'll blame that on the
My-Deja post form.

Cheerio, David.

g.patel at wanadoo.fr.invalid (gerard patel) wrote in message news:<3bf50d6f.16992860 at news.nerim.net>...

> [snip]...Right, it is another problem. I downloaded this
very strange application and the following hack is fixing the
problem...[patch snipped]

vkelim at my-deja.com
vkelim at bigpond.com