hotline server 1.85 under wine

wavegroom wavegroom at gmx.net
Sun Nov 18 17:10:32 CST 2001

hello....

I'm new to wine and tested and installed it, because I wanted to run the
hotline server from windows under linux...

upload, news works great
but download from this maschine is not working!
strange thing

does anybody has the hotline server runing?
do you have had similar problems with another network app?

this are the errors....

imted from C:\windows\system\wininet.dll, setting to 0xdeadbeef
fixme:win32:DeviceIoControl Unimplemented control 256 for VxD device
VNETBIOS
fixme:win32:DeviceIoControl Unimplemented control 256 for VxD device
VNETBIOS
fixme:win32:DeviceIoControl Unimplemented control 256 for VxD device
VNETBIOS
fixme:win32:DeviceIoControl Unimplemented control 256 for VxD device
VNETBIOS
fixme:win32:DeviceIoControl Unimplemented control 256 for VxD device
VNETBIOS
fixme:win32:DeviceIoControl Unimplemented control 256 for VxD device
VNETBIOS
fixme:win32:DeviceIoControl Unimplemented control 256 for VxD device
VNETBIOS
fixme:win32:DeviceIoControl Unimplemented control 256 for VxD device
VNETBIOS
fixme:win32:DeviceIoControl Unimplemented control 256 for VxD device NWLINK

greetings yves