Newbie (Very Newbie) Question

Jeff McNab sozialcyke at home.com
Sun Nov 18 20:44:12 CST 2001

Okay, I just installed RedHat 7.1 on my comp like 2 days ago. I'm slowly
learning. I have my HD partioned with a Winblowz section (5gb) and the
rest is for Linux (the other 55ish).

I D/Led the stripped version of Wine from one of the sites that you get
to from www.winehq.com. It's in rpm format, so I simply used the File
Manager in RedHat to install it (Right-click selected Install). So, it's
on my system I assume. But I can't find it anywhere. I type winelauncher,
and I get an error saying I didn't give enough arguments. So, I select
config, but then it says that it can't find winesetup

Can anyone either direct me, step by step, through the process and where
I went wrong, or tell me a site that has step by step instruction on how
to get Wine working on my comp.

Thanks

Mr. n00bie n00b