WineLib Seg Fault?

gerard patel g.patel at wanadoo.fr.invalid
Mon Nov 19 03:58:01 CST 2001

On Mon, 19 Nov 2001 19:35:13 +1100, Jussi Jumppanen
<jussij at zeusedit.com> wrote:

>A question for the WineLib guru's :)
>
>I am using the wine-20011108 build with Mandrake 8.0 and with this
>version of wine clean compiled and installed I can run several windows
>programs very successfully :).
>
>Then I use winemaker to create a WineLib 'so' file and the compile and
>link again runs clean.
>
>But when I run the resulting 'so' file using this command line:
>
>$ WINEPRELOAD=./x_zeus.so wine --debugmsg +all
>
>I get the following trace file and resulting segment fault:
<snip>

I am no Winelib guru, but why are you running it this way ?
I was thinking that you have to do a symlink to wine with
the app name in the app directory. The only occurence
of WINEPRELOAD I can find in the doc directory is related
to the debugger.

Gerard