mouse problem with 'standard' Windows program

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at sloboda.ru
Mon Nov 19 07:25:06 CST 2001

"gerard patel" <g.patel at wanadoo.fr.invalid> wrote:

> >> I'll send the patch to winehq but I'm not sure how it will
> >> be received...
> >
> >Is the MsgWaitForMultipleObjects() call really needed?
>

> That's an interesting question :-)

[skipped]

Well, you could at least send your patch with all the explanations. If
Alexandre will decide to remove the MsgWaitForMultipleObjects() call,
he, probably, will propose some another solution or just will get some
meat for thoughts. Although your patch is correct regarding returning
previous key state, you might want to add some bits to fulfill the
MSDN comment: "The return value is zero if a window in another thread
or process currently has the keyboard focus."

--
Dmitry.