CoolEdit -- More Errors

Robert Tilley tilleyrw at cfl.rr.com
Mon Nov 19 12:46:51 CST 2001

Ove Kaaven wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Nov 2001, Robert Tilley wrote:
>
>> Why is wine trying to find these Windows file in my home directory?
>
> Because that's how Windows works. When looking for DLLs, Windows first
> looks in the current directory, *then* in the system directory and the
> search path. If Wine *really* didn't find the dlls after having exhausted
> all search options, it would have complained loudly.

Should I be concerned about these errors?  Should I add the path to my
Windows directory so that all those files _can_ be found?

I'm still learning the intricacies of Wine usage.  I really do not want to
have to use VMware as that is inconvient while Wine is only a command-line
away!
--
Comments and further information are much appreciated.
Flames, rants, and other miscellany are routed to /dev/null.

Robert Tilley, tilleyrw at cfl.rr.com