Running Visio?

Thomas Steffen for_replies_only at iname.com
Tue Nov 20 07:32:37 CST 2001

Andreas Mohr Usenet 10/01 <a31dgo001 at sneakemail.com> writes:

>> warn:dosfs:DOSFS_FindUnixName '*.flt' not found in
>> '/win/D/Visio/System/Filter32'

> hmm, why does it try to use a mask here ?
> Maybe some high-level function should parse that differently ?

No idea. Visio tries to list all filters, I guess, but something goes
wrong.

> Try using native OLE DLLs.

I did, no difference.

>> fixme:ole:CoRegisterMessageFilter stub

This one remains (strange), but it is not in the critical phase
anyway.

>> Wine release 20011004
> Upgrade !!!

I did to todays, but apart from better display handling, it makes no
difference.

Maybe the first warning is the problem? How do I find out about it?

                Thomas
--
Umweltfreundlich, da aus recycleten Buchstaben.