advapi32.dll

b0fh bofh at ig.com.br
Wed Nov 21 17:36:34 CST 2001

In the previous episode, Andreas Mohr Usenet 10/01 wrote:

> Forget native advapi32. It's system dependent.
>
> Instead talk with some other guys that planned to work on this (crypto).
> Search recent wine-devel list archive data for details.

What do ya mean by system-dependent? It is a different dll for
95, 98, nt, 2000 and such? I have only tried the nt4 one, maybe
I have more luck if I try a 95 or 98 version?

--SNIP--

"Contrary to popular belief, UNIX is user-friendly.
  It just happens to be selective on who it makes friendship with"

| Eduardo G. Andrade           |
| SysEngineer                  |
| icq 48900661                 |