Setup Question

Alex Rodelius alexrod at lhotmail.com
Sat Nov 24 19:32:09 CST 2001

Hello,
am running Wine on Mandrake 8, using a 'fake' windows
directory, that I created according to instructions on the Codeweavers
website. Unfortunately, most apps don't run at all or run with errors.
Would I achive better results by creating a separate partition,
installing Windows on it with all the apps and using that partition with
  Wine?
If yes, would some special setup of DLL entries in ~/.wine/config be
required or should I just set as many DLL's as possible to native?