Total Newbie here..

phrostie pfrostie at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 24 21:38:07 CST 2001

Don't get me wrong i quit doing windows years ago, but if your "jump" to
Linux is going to be based on using your apps with wine then you should be
checking to see if anyone has them running on wine rather than whether wine
will run on Suse.  it's been a while since i use Suse, but i can't beleave
that it wouldn't.

what are your Apps?
Have you checked the Apps-database to see if they've been tested?
Are you certain that there is not a Linux app that will work?

do you have a LUG in your area?
you might get with them to see if they can help with the "jump"

Regardless, good luck