RTCW on Wine questions.........

Chris Wertman cwertman at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 11:40:02 CST 2001

I was, but thank you, I cannot however seem to get a straight answer
on when they will be avaiable, are they free to regustered users of
the other (Win32) version, or is it a download buy ?.

I also went this route,I said I was Linux Only , and I am , but I do
plan to put up a Win32 box for my kids at home, So I figured I could
buy one and run everywhere. As I do with wine and other apps on my
dual boot here at work.

Thanks again

Chris Wertman