err:module:BUILTIN32_dlopen failed to load .so lib for builtin x11drv.dll

Stian Eikeland guezzwho at kvalito.no
Tue Nov 27 12:26:20 CST 2001

In article <20011126.213203.134657512.2.lawson_whitney at juno.com>,
"lawson_whitney" <lawson_whitney at juno.com> wrote:

> What do you mean, latest CVS?  Not one you built from source, I think.
> That reference was added in the Wine-20011108 ftp release, but it is
> #ifdef'd
> so if ./configure doesn't find it - I guess it is an X extension - Wine
> compiles without it.  I _think_ you are trying to use a Wine built to
> use features you don't have, and you can fix it by upgrading to an X
> with all the latest X extensions, or by building Wine yourself, or by
> being more careful which prebuilt package you choose.
>
> Lawson
> ICBW, of course, IC always BW.

With the latest cvs i mean that I downloaded the source from CVS, and
then built it..

export CVSROOT=:pserver:cvs at cvs.winehq.com:/home/wine
cvs login
cvs -z 3 checkout wine

And then build it using the wineinstall tool ..
I'm using XFree86 version 4.1.0 (downloaded and built from source)

--
Stian Eikeland