best release?

alex alex at bozoka.com
Wed Nov 28 07:02:55 CST 2001

I did nothing special to make lightwave
work...however I beleive it uses some kind
of copyprotection you might wanna avoid,
so go seek a crack ( I always use
cracked .exe's with wine...its almost
always safest since wine has had
several problems with copyprotection...:(...).

Oh yeah...I performed the install in windows
and then copied the whole thing
to my wine catalogue...However Im currently
learning to use blender...it actually beats
Lightwave, me thinks!

/A