first timer, so go easy on me

Quentin IHateSpam at SpamSux.com
Wed Nov 28 16:01:35 CST 2001

Hello fellow Wine users,

I have written an app that runs in Windows and I would like to try to get it
running under Linux using Wine.  So I copied all of my files and binaries
from my Windows box to my Linux box (as well as all required DLLs.)

So far I have been able to get Wine to come up and start, only giving me:
'FIXME:pthread_rwlock_rdlock' and 'FIXME:pthread_rwlock_unlock' messages.
It seems to me that my program is (should be?) running, but I do not see it
on the desktop.

My questions are: is this a common problem with a solution?  If not and if
this happens to be the code in my program, is there a way that I can have my
program (compiled under windows) output debug information while running with
Wine under Linux?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Quentin.