Resource temporarily unavailable

T REX the1trex at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 29 08:39:20 CST 2001

Ok, so there is no flaw in the async IO thingie.
Now when it commes to the winedbg, it ceeps asking me about a
lot off source code from glibc and gcc and stuff
I dont have eny source, i didnt order that with my RH, does that mean i have
to download a lot of source, and i only have an ISDN connection.
so i have three questions.
1. what do I need to runn winedbg?
2. how do i run winedbg, is there eny step by step guide?
3. and what do i loock for?

I dont like to nag, but i have litle experiance using wine.

The1trex

--

Philosophers have tried to interpret the world in different ways; the
important thing is to change it.