Mathematica Notebook Frontend

Christoph Uhlemann CFU_1983 at web.de
Mon Oct 1 04:25:59 CDT 2001

I think these two lines are the problem:

err:dc:CreateDCA no driver found for DESKJETC
err:dc:DCE_FreeWindowDCE [00010028] GetDC() without ReleaseDC()!

but I'm not sure - I read in the user manual that the fonts aren't a
problem! I read the messages a hundred times I think and tried a lot of
things (mainly using different dlls) but as I couldn't figure out what
these two lines mean it was not successfull. I was hoping for some help
  but do not need someone to tell me to read the error-messages!

         Christoph

PS: I saw a lot of replies like "couldn't you post the complete
message..." and so tried to do better and didn't cut away anything.