Mathematica Notebook Frontend

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Oct 1 05:29:18 CDT 2001

Christoph Uhlemann <CFU_1983 at web.de> wrote:
: I think these two lines are the problem:

: err:dc:CreateDCA no driver found for DESKJETC
You probably imported some parts of the windows registry or ini files. This
one will probably inhibit printing, but doens't seem fatal neither.

: err:dc:DCE_FreeWindowDCE [00010028] GetDC() without ReleaseDC()!

Maybe related to the one above, maybe not. Try to find out where 00010028 is
first emntioned.

: but I'm not sure - I read in the user manual that the fonts aren't a
: problem! I read the messages a hundred times I think and tried a lot of
: things (mainly using different dlls) but as I couldn't figure out what
: these two lines mean it was not successfull. I was hoping for some help
:   but do not need someone to tell me to read the error-messages!

../documentation/fonts.smgl.
There were receips posted in the newsgroup too. Try deja to search for
them. B.t.w. wasn't it of some help telling you what to expect from the font
errors?

: PS: I saw a lot of replies like "couldn't you post the complete
: message..." and so tried to do better and didn't cut away anything.

Bye

Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de