Low speed of running win-application under Wine

keith frost pfrostie at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 05:21:20 CDT 2001

I realize that a stripped build will not give the same
amount of feedback as an unstripped.

but i can assure you that there is a noticable
difference in speed between the stripped and
unstripped on the applications that i run.  the
unstripped builds are almost unusable.

it may not be planned that way but it is.

--- Uwe Bonnes