wine wount do anything

gerard patel g.patel at wanadoo.fr.invalid
Thu Oct 4 14:44:03 CDT 2001

On Thu, 04 Oct 2001 18:26:08 +0200, "Henrik Farre"
<look at my.signature.txt> wrote:

>>>starting in windows directory.
>>
>> How about searching google a bit before posting ?
>
>Been there, done that. This is no problem

Well, it is. This message should appear 3127887
times in a google search. It shows a basic configuration
problem with missing or incorrect entries in the
Drives section - the [Drive C] entry usually.

>#wine notepad.exe
>
>The app dos not return, I have to kill it, to get the terminal back.

A thing to try is to reconfigure with
--disable-opengl
There are many problems seen on this ng with loading
of X device driver when there are OpenGl configuration
troubles

Gerard