wine wount do anything

gerard patel g.patel at wanadoo.fr.invalid
Thu Oct 4 15:23:36 CDT 2001

On Thu, 04 Oct 2001 20:06:14 +0200, "Henrik Farre"
<look at my.signature.txt> wrote:

>> A thing to try is to reconfigure with --disable-opengl
>> There are many problems seen on this ng with loading of X device driver
>> when there are OpenGl configuration troubles
>
>reconfigure.. like recompile??

No, like rerunning ./configure
Bummer, I just notice that you don't compile the stuff,
you install from rpm :-/

So yes, that means getting the source (link from
www.winehq.com) and compiling it. If you try it
(400 Mb necessary, about 15' compilation time on
a 700Mhz Duron), remove the rpm before proceding.

>If I run:
>#wine --debugmsg +all notepad.exe
>
>I get _a lot_ of output, but this keeps repeation:
>
>0806da08:trace:seh:EXC_CallHandler calling handler at 0x4006f610 code=c000013a
>flags=10
>
>What ever that means??

You have typed Ctrl C at the console and Wine probably
did not like the act, and started to generate tons of faults
(but it was certainly already hanging anyway)

Gerard