Next Codeweavers Release

Jeremy White jwhite at no.spam.codeweavers.com
Thu Oct 4 13:26:05 CDT 2001

Well, we try to cut our releases on versions of Wine that
are more stable than others.  Wine's been unstable these past
weeks, so we've been avoiding cutting a version.

The CVS tip is getting better, so I think we'll be cutting
a release fairly soon, but it will definitely be preview 5 -
our hopes for a 1.0 release by summer were over
optimistic.

Cheers,

Jeremy