wine wount do anything

moonie moonie at gaganc.org
Thu Oct 4 16:30:04 CDT 2001

Henrik Farre wrote:

> Yello
>
> I artikel <pan.2001.10.04.20.41.31.718.4417 at my.signature.txt>, skrev
> "Henrik Farre" <look at my.signature.txt>:
>
> > I will try some different versions and other Dists, to see if it will
> > work, if I get the time I will try to recompile it.
>
> Well, look at that... codeweavers-wine-20010626-4.i386.rpm works just
> fine. :)
>
> --
> Mvh. / Kind regards
> Henrik Farre (enrique at obel.auc.dk)
>
> Webpage: http://Welcome.to/Webbench
> -If I where God, I would recompile the penguin with --enable-flying.

It very well may work, however I need OpenGL support for the things I
run with Wine.  Did you compile the wine-20010731 by using ./configure
make make install, or the way the docs say to, using
./tools/wineinstall.  This makes a HUGE difference as it sets up the
config file as well (as the codeweavers-wine does)

moonie ;)