Lotus Notes R4 and Netscape browser

Saqib Ali saqib at stonebeat.org
Wed Oct 10 12:42:33 CDT 2001

Howdy,

I have been using Lotus Notes R4 with wine on my linux box for a while
now. However when I get a URL in my email I have to actually cut and
paste to the Netscape browser to visit the link.

Is there a way to make Lotus Notes bring up Netscape with the URL,
when I click on the URL In the email? The Netscape is running from the
native linux, and Lotus Notes is running using Wine. I dont want to
use browser that comes with notes.

Please let me know is somebody has figured out a way to do this.

Thanks
Saqib Ali