Cups Printing

faraz frk2 at cornell.edu
Wed Oct 10 20:13:33 CDT 2001

word 2k prints just fine with wine20011004 / cups with me ....

try notepad.exe or something... also- I was having problems printing with
cups using staroffice ... something in the print options in the order of
"rendering filters" or the like was set to CMYK -- changed it to CMY or
RGB and it worked fine.

In article <3BC4DEEA.9090707 at rlknight.com>, "Richard Knight"