(no subject)

keith frost pfrostie at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 09:52:50 CDT 2001

I've gotten that with one of mine as well.
the -desktop option is obsolete.  instead go into the
.wine/config and set the desktop from there.

addmittedly, this does not solve my problem.  i still
get the error.  the application will not run without
the user32.dll being present, but even if i set
user32 = builtin, it still gives me the message that i
have conflicting user32s and to expect trouble.  then
it crashes shortly there after.

if you can get it to startup and not see the native
user32 that would probably be more productive.

hope that helps.

	phrostie