remotely displayed programs run only once

Larry Merritt-Gilbert gilbertl at haulpak.com
Wed Oct 17 10:59:29 CDT 2001

Hey all,

When I first start an Xsession (from dtlogin) I can telnet to the app
server (my linux box) and run Notes under WINE and it will display on my
HP box just fine.  All Notes functions work, even printing.  However,
when I File|Exit from Notes and then try to restart it, I get an error
on the host machine.

here is the error message:

X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
  Major opcode of failed request:  1 (X_CreateWindow)
  Serial number of failed request:  26

any suggestions?

HPUX 11.0 displaying Notes under WINE from a Slackware 8.0 box.
xhost+ enabled