Wine, iexplore, security and encryption

Jørgen Heesche heesche at get2net.dk
Sun Oct 21 09:20:06 CDT 2001

I am trying to run my homebanking using Internet Explore, but I am
unable to open pages protected by a security and encryption system.
I am using RedHat 7.1, Windows98 and codeweavers-wine 20010626 4.
Wine runs into an infinite loop and produce every minute the error
output:

err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection Critical section 0x400f4fe8 wait
timed out,
 retrying (60 sec) fs=008f

In ~/.wine/config DLL override I have set "native, buildin" for the
DLL's advapi32, shell, shell32, shfolder, shlwapi, comctl32 and commcrtl
plus added "ntdll" = "native".
But still I can't open a secure homepage. What am I to do to solve this
problem?

Kind regards
Jørgen Heesche