Printing with CUPS and missing deadkeys

Alejandro Geberovich ageberovich at gmx.at
Sun Oct 21 14:30:45 CDT 2001

The following is taken from the Wine Documentation:

If you are using CUPS, you do not need to configure .ini or registry
entries, everything is autodetected.

It doesn't work, though. Anyone knows another way to get CUPS to work? In
Linux it works perfectly. The applications prompt that they can't find a
printer driver. How can you make windows know there is a printer driver?

The next problem:
I've a german keyboard. Under Linux, I have all the deadkeys. When
running wine, I can't use them. Doesn't wine use the settings from
XF86Config? In which wine config file do I add the option LANG=De (with
deadkeys)?

Thanks.

Alejandro