Wine and Dual booted Windows

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Sun Oct 21 22:04:28 CDT 2001

On Sun, 21 Oct 2001, Akintayo Holder wrote:

> Hi,
> 	I have not yet found anything about this is the documentation. I have W95
> and W2K installed and I would like to use both, if possible.

Tried "man wine" ?

> So is there anyway to config wine so that i can specify it run w95 or
> w2k ? Some of my programs do not run and i think it maybe because they
> were installed for w95.

I will let Wine speak for itself:
wine --winver blah
Invalid winver value 'blah' specified.
Valid versions are: 'win20', 'win30', 'win31', 'win95', 'win98', 'nt351', 'nt40', 'win2000'

> thanks

--winver is primarily the windows version wine presents to an app that
asks, but to the extent we know differences in behavior of windows
versions, it can affect how wine behaves.

Lawson
---oof---

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.