Make your penis bigger !!! non-porn

Ryder Saint Saintdragon at bellnet.ne.jp
Sun Oct 21 14:23:47 CDT 2001

pnnyir at yahoo.com wrote:

> I found this interesting article on penis development:
>

> " Amazing excersise system to improve your sex life, increase your
>
> penis size, and help to reduce the risk of prostate cancer"
>

> The cost is less than $40.00 and seems good value, please if you intend on
> looking at this link,
>
> I will let you know that it is non-porn, however there are a few "graphic"
> pics.
>

> go to http://cockpower3.devil.ru
>

> cya, Im off to bed now
>
> zzz

Man this commercial is just as bad as code-red virus.
I see this advert so many times that I have 5 filters just to get rid of it
from my inbox.

And of course it just has to show in the newgroups. In the name of *???*!&~
what does wine have to do with penis - enlargement.

Could the writer of the ad kindly take his penis elsewhere
--
Ryder Saint
Bellnet Inc.