Freecell hangs at game select

Michael Zapf Michael.Zapf at sit.fraunhofer.de
Mon Oct 22 10:09:28 CDT 2001

I did not read about any similar problem, but I encountered this one
even with the latest stripped build, even on two different Linux
installations:

Freecell works perfectly except for the "Select game" feature during the
game. When choosing this menu item, you are asked whether you want to
abort this game, and after that, the dialog box for the game number
should appear. It does, but only for a fraction of a second, then
disappears (probably hidden by the game window?). The game then hangs,
the window cannot be closed or even moved, and wine must be stopped by
CTRL-C.

To reproduce that quickly, start freecell, press F2, F3, Return.

Any idea?

Build: wine-cvs-stripped-102201-1
Freecell: German version
Linux: 2.4.0 with glibc 2.2.2

Files (in one directory):
freecell.exe
cards.dll
msvcrt.dll

Michael
--
* Michael Zapf
* Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft, Darmstadt (Germany)