installing/running Monkey Island 3 and 4

Rune Elvemo relvemo at grm.hia.no
Tue Oct 23 10:54:17 CDT 2001

I have problems running Monkey Island 3 here. Installing it works fine,
but the problems comes when trying to run it. When pressing "Play Game" (I
think that's what the button says), the program just wants to install
DirectX 5.0. I guess that trying to install it is NOT an option, when
you're using wine.

Second, installing Monkey Island 4 is not successful, because you have
this insert cd#2 in the middle of it all, and I'm not able to change cd.
Supermount is not an option here, since there is no patch for later 2.4.X
kernels. So any other way to get around that?

If anyone would like to help me, I would be VERY grateful!

Thank you in advance!

---
Rune Elvemo	---	Octagon / Digital Minds
relvemo at grm.hia.no