APOLGIES (was TETRALINK: Required Documentation)

Vassilis Virvilis vasvir at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 19:29:04 CDT 2001

I have been a lurker in this newsgroup for 3 or 4 years and I have never
sent an of topic message (so far).

The message above was the result of a fight between me and outlook express
which by the way refuses to qualify single names as valid address and
refuses to send e-mail without an association (you cannot send to name, you
have to send at name at domain). As you may guess I hit wine-users instead of
cancel and here I am.

Apologies for the lost bandwidth and the newsgroup pollution you suffered
because of me and outlook.

    .Bill