updating wine on mandrake 8.0

phiLLip maDDux II phillip at fiu.edu
Fri Oct 26 14:16:31 CDT 2001

Thanks for getting me started..

Well I tried it and to test it I tried to run solitaire (sol.exe), and I
get the following error messages

fixme:x11drv:OBM_CreateBitmaps Xpm support not in the binary, please
install the Xpm and Xpm-devel packages and recompile
err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x40a1a604 "?" wait timed
out, retrying (60 sec) fs=008f

Will installing Xpm and Xpm-devel packages fix this? If so where can I
get it? Thanks you!