error message not understood

John F. Godfrey johnfg at spirit.org
Mon Oct 29 11:43:01 CST 2001

Greetings!

I just successfully installed wine under red hat linux 7.1, the latest
kernel.  I am running windows 2000 Professional on my Dos partition.  I
have been able to run some of the software I need to stay in linux
instead of having to switch to win2k, but I'm having problems with
Membership Plus 6.0c.

Here's the command I give to try and run it:  [johnfg at church johnfg]$
wine --winver=nt2k mp6w.exe.
And here's the error message I get back:
err:win32:PE_LoadLibraryExA can't load C:\winnt\system\Ltdlg90n.dll
>err:module:PE_fixup_imports Module (file) LTDLG9ON.DLL (which is needed
by C:\Program Files\Membership Plus\Version 6\mp6w.exe) not found

Now, the file mentioned is in system32, but I copied it to system and to
the same directory that the mp6w.exe is in, but I still am getting the
same error message back.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong or what I can do to correct this problem?

Thanks so much for any help and/or ideas.

John F. Godfrey, Pastor
Grandville Assembly of God, Grandville, MI  USA